2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies, among other things, enable a website to store and retrieve information regarding the web browsing habits of a user or of their computer. Furthermore, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the computer is used, they may be used to recognise the user. Cookies are only used to identify an anonymous user and their computer or device. They do not provide information which allows access to the user’s personal data.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
- Our own cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the website owner from the moment the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are not sent to the user’s computer or device by the website owner, but rather by a third party who then processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are designed to gather and store data as long as the user is on a website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer or device after your browser has been closed and may be accessed and processed for a specific time period which is defined by the owner of the cookie. This time period could be anything from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: Whether they are processed by the owner of the website or third parties, these cookies allow the number of users to be recorded and thus statistical measurements and analysis to be carried out on how the relevant services are being used. The user’s browsing is analysed in order to improve the products and services offered.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the owner of the website to manage as efficiently as possible any advertising spaces that may have been included on the website, application or online platform used to provide the service, and are based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow the owner of the website to manage as efficiently as possible any advertising spaces that may have been included on the website, application or online platform used to provide the service. These cookies store information regarding the user’s behaviour, which is obtained via ongoing observation of their browsing habits, enabling a specific profile to be developed for targeted advertising. It is also possible that, when visiting a web page or opening an e-mail with an ad or promotion for our products and services, a cookie is installed on your browser. This cookie will allow us to subsequently show you ads relating to the search that you have performed or to monitor our ads in terms of, for example, the number of times they have been seen, where they appear, at what time people see them, amongst other things.
4. TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
We use session and third-party cookies on our website, enabling us to store and access information regarding the language, the type of browser used and other general features according to the user’s cookie settings, as well as to monitor and analyse the activities performed in order to introduce improvements and provide services in a more efficient and personalised manner. MARIANO FARRUGIA, S.L. does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
|__utma||Third-party (Google Analytics)||2 years||It is used to identify users and sessions.||Not Exempt|
|__utmb||Third-party (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||It is used to establish new sessions or visits.||Not Exempt|
|__utmc||Third-party (Google Analytics)||At the end of the session||It is set up to be used with Urchin.||Not Exempt|
|__utmz||Third-party (Google Analytics)||6 months||It stores the source or campaign that explains how the user has reached the web page.||Not Exempt|
5. REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
You may access your computer’s settings and accept or reject all cookies, or you may select the ones which you accept by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy (Content settings) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
More information: https://support.microsoft.com/fil-ph/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Safari, iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6. THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Provider||Purpose of the Service and the Cookie||Information about the Provider|
|GOOGLE Inc.||Statistical analytics of websites to record number of visitors, pages visited, keywords used and similar information||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en|